Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
For the chaffles
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
For the sandwich
- 2 strips bacon
- 1-2 slices tomato
- 2-3 pieces lettuce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Preheat the waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions..
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together egg and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Pour one half of the waffle batter into the waffle maker. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with the second half of the batter.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until crispy, turning as needed. Remove to drain on paper towels.
- Assemble the sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. Enjoy!
- If you are using a larger size waffle maker, you may be able to cook the whole amount of batter in one waffle. This will vary with the size of your machine.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 238Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 554mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g