Healthy Dinner Ideas Easy Zucchini Clafoutis with Feta Cheese
Here’s a new healthy dinner ideas easy for zucchini clafoutis with feta cheese that will add a little more sunshine to our plates. With fall here, we are now in the season for squash and other cabbage.
So this recipe still has a summery feel to it. Made as usual with seasonal ingredients, these are therefore easy to find and accessible.
So this is a recipe that I really recommend for a family meal. You will find in this recipe how it is also possible to make it according to your taste with other vegetables and cheeses.
As usual, I advise you to adapt this recipe according to your tastes nothing is fixed. Besides, pieces of butternut or nutmeg squash roasted beforehand will be perfect with large pieces of feta cheese.
Composed of simple ingredients, this healthy dinner ideas easy for zucchini clafoutis is made with pieces of feta cheese, eggs, vegetable milk of your choice, cream, dried tomato, flour, cardamom and cumin in addition to the zucchini.
But as usual, it is possible to replace some of the ingredients in this recipe. For example, the kissed wheat flour can be replaced by semi whole meal or oat flour.
Vegetable milk can be replaced by milk of animal origin just like cream and finally zucchini can be replaced by broccoli, Brussels sprouts or other squash.
Then it’s up to you to adapt this recipe to your tastes, cupboards and budget.
To make this recipe for vegetable clafoutis, you will need to wash and cut the zucchini with a mandolin.
Then cut the feta. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the milk, cream, dried tomatoes, flour and various spices.
Mix until you obtain a homogeneous preparation, then add the thin slices of zucchini and the pieces of feta cheese.
Mix and pour this preparation into gratin moulds. You have one if your healthy dinner ideas easy for zucchini clafoutis with feta.
Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes Zucchini clafoutis with feta cheese
- 2 small gratin dishes or 1 large
- 440 g zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 140 ml vegetable milk of your choice or cow’s milk
- 130 g feta cheese
- 100 g cream of soy or oat, rice or cow cream
- 80 g wheat flour T80
- 55 g dried tomatoes
1. Wash and cut off the ends of the zucchini. Then cut thin slices with a mandolin and cut the feta into pieces. In a bowl, break your eggs and add the vegetable milk, cream, drained and mixed dried tomatoes, then the flour.
2. Mix the preparation until it is homogeneous. Then season the preparation with cardamom, cumin and salt to taste. Finally, add the zucchinis and the feta cheese.
3. Stir until the preparation coats the last ingredients well. Oil your gratin mould(s) and add the preparation. Bake at 210°C for 35 to 40 minutes.
Tip For Healthy Dinner Ideas Easy
1. It is possible to replace:
-milk and cream by others of vegetable or animal origin
-zucchini by squash, cauliflower, broccoli or Brussels sprouts
-the feta by goat, parmesan, Roquefort cheese…
You can also add some bacon and yellow onions.