Chicken with Chorizo and Cookeo Potatoes Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes
I propose you today a big treat and easy healthy dinner recipes to cook with our dear friend Cookeo! This is not a scoop, I love chorizo so this recipe could only please me 🙂 I found it in the book “Cookeo – The best user recipes” and I modified it a little bit… I added some bell pepper for the “vegetable” side to have a really complete dish (and give me a good conscience lol)
It’s true that chorizo is fat but even if I put a little bit of it, it’s enough to flavor the sauce, on the cream side I took some light and the dish remains reasonable 😉 In any case it was really delicious and I will do this recipe again because it’s easy healthy dinner recipes (thanks to the user who shared it).
Ingredients: (for 2 persons)
- 1 onion
- ½ red bell pepper
- 500g of potatoes
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 60g of chorizo
- 20cl semi-thick cream
- ½ glass of white wine
- ½ chicken stock cube
- 1 CS of chopped parsley
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Peel and finely chop the red onion. Cut the bell pepper into small cubes or thin strips. Peel and dice the potatoes.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and the chorizo into slices.
- In the cookeo vat heat a drizzle of olive oil in browning mode and fry the onion, bell pepper, chicken and chorizo 2-3min.
- Add the white wine and let it evaporate for 1min in browning mode.
- Add potatoes, cream, crumbled half stock cube, salt and pepper and cook in pressure/quick cook mode for 12min.
- Then add the chopped parsley, mix and serve.
Orzo with spinach and chickpeas with tomato quick healthy dinner
Orozos are not often thought of (myself included) so I propose today in partnership with Rutabago (see note below) a quick healthy dinner recipes to cook them.
It’s really a super quick and easy recipe for a complete vegetarian meal where all the ingredients cook together. It’s good, it’s healthy and it changes… perfect and quick healthy dinner meal!
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 240g of orzo (= risetti / bird tongues)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500g of fresh spinach
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes (400g)
- 1 CS of tomato concentrate
- 200g cooked chickpeas (in jar)
- 1 CS of dried oregano
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Bring 50cl of water to the boil.
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Stalk and coarsely chop the spinach.
- Heat a trickle of oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic for 1min. Then add the spinach and continue cooking for about 5 minutes so that the spinach falls off.
- Add the tomato, orzo, chickpeas and oregano and pour in boiling water.
- Stir well and simmer for about 10 minutes, simmering without covering. Season with salt and pepper.
Weight Watchers: 6SP/pers.
* This is a recipe that I cooked with all I got, if you want to test these organic meal baskets and easy healthy dinner recipes