Crockpot Chicken Recipes Easy
I love a good slow cooker meal and this Crockpot Chicken Recipes Easy and Slow Cooker Mexican is slow cooked to perfection.
The chicken and potatoes are well seasoned and slow cooke in a flavor packed honey garlic sauce. This recipe is so good! and easy!
Okay, first and foremost, this isn’t your typical stir fry. My kids refer to it as Mexican stir fry whenever I make it, thus we refer to it as such in our family, despite the fact that it is a slow cooker recipe.
Except for the rice, nothing is stirred or fried; everything is done for Crockpot Chicken Recipes Easy and Slow Cooker Mexican However, I refer to this Mexican chicken as a stir fry since.
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Despite the fact that it’s cooked in a slow cooker, I serve it over rice, exactly like a stir fry, and my kids refer to it as such.
First and foremost, this isn’t your average stir-fry. Even though it’s a slow cooker dish, my kids call it Mexican stir fry whenever I make it.
Everything is done in the slow cooker except the rice, so no stirring or frying is required! However, I refer to this Mexican chicken as a stir fry since.
Despite the fact that it’s made in a slow cooker, I serve it over rice, exactly like a stir fry, and my kids refer to it as such.
How to Serve with Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken and Rice
his crock pot Mexican chicken features all of the characteristics you’d expect from a Tex-Mex supper, with none of the heat but enough of flavor.
all in one easy slow cooker chicken recipe. Everything cooks together, so all you have to do is drop the ingredients in and go. It doesn’t get any simpler than that!
This dish is a fantastic slow cooker supper that will make mealtime a breeze! You’ll have a supper that’s easier to enjoy than ever with just a few things you probably already have on hand.
We serve it over rice, but you can also serve it over salad greens, tortilla chips, or riced cauliflower!
buffalo chicken dip crock pot
Slow Cooker Mexican Stir Fry
- Get your slow cooker ready, spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then combine your chicken, corn, black beans, cumin, garlic, lime juice, and onion to your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cook time cook 2 cups of rice according to cooking direction on rice package. You can also make baked rice if you want to.
- Put rice on to your plate, then top with the slow cooker Mexican stir fry, and squeeze a little bit of lime juice on top if you want to add more to your meal.