How to Make a Perfect Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Breakfast burrito Recipe are a favorite breakfast food. They can be made with a variety of ingredients, including eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese, and vegetables. They can also be made with different types of tortillas, such as flour or corn. To make a breakfast burrito, first cook the ingredients that will be used in the burrito. Then, wrap the ingredients in a tortilla and heat it in the microwave or oven. Finally, enjoy your delicious breakfast burrito!
There’s something about a breakfast burrito that just makes the morning feel special. Maybe it’s the combination of delicious, savory ingredients all wrapped up in a warm tortilla. Or maybe it’s because breakfast burritos are just so darn easy to make. If you’re looking for a recipe that will make your morning (or any time of day, really) feel a little bit more special, look no further than this one for breakfast burritos with eggs.
[Trendinground.com] is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.comCheck products below
What is a breakfast burrito?
A breakfast burrito is a type of breakfast food that is made by wrapping a flour tortilla around a filling of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, and other ingredients. The breakfast burrito was first popularized in the American Southwest, where it is a common breakfast item.
This breakfast burrito recipe is perfect for when you’re in a hurry, but still want to enjoy a delicious and nutritious breakfast. The recipe is easy to follow and only takes about 10 minutes to make. Plus, it’s packed with protein and fiber, which will help keep you feeling energized throughout the morning. So why not give it a try?
The benefits of breakfast burritos
Breakfast burritos are a great way to start your day. They are packed with protein and fiber, which will keep you feeling full until lunchtime. They are also a great way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables.
Burritos can be customized to fit your dietary needs. If you are trying to lose weight, you can choose a breakfast burrito that is low in calories. If you are looking for a protein-rich breakfast, you can choose a burrito that is filled with eggs and bacon.
Burritos Can Be Made At Home Or Purchased At Your
Breakfast burritos are the perfect way to start your day. They’re delicious, nutritious, and easy to make. Here are some of the benefits of breakfast burritos:
-They’re a great source of protein, which will help you stay energized throughout the day.
-They’re packed with fiber, which will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
-They’re a great way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables.
-They’re easy to make, so you can have a healthy breakfast on the go.
Easy Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Burrito Recipe :
- 2 cups tater tots
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Portuguese sausage
- 6 snack size flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup Maika’i Original Chunky Salsa
- 1. For the filling: Cook the tater tots to package directions. Set aside.
- 2. To a medium size bowl, add eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- 3. Set a large skillet over medium medium high heat. As your pan heats up, dice up the Portuguese sausage into bite sized pieces. Add the sausage to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the doneness that you like. Drain the excess oil.
- 4. Pour the egg mixture over the Portuguese sausage and cook for another 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 5. For the burrito: Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the tortilla. Then add a few tater tots in a line running parallel to your body. Followed by the eggs and sausage and a few pieces of sliced avocado. Top with 1 tablespoon of Maika’i Original Chunky Salsa. Repeat with remaining burritos.
- 6. Fold in the sides of the burrito that are at 9 and 3 o’clock. Then fold over the edge at 6 o’clock and roll towards 12 o’clock to close. Repeat with remaining burritos.
- 7. Place the seam side of the burrito down onto the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- 8. Remove from heat. Optionally, serve with hot sauce, sour cream, and diced up cilantro. ENJOY!